- The total time allotted to each speaker is 12 minutes. You should plan to speak for 10 minutes and leave 2 minutes for questions. Also, it is compulsory to follow the template of the TENSYMP 2022.
- There is NO EXCUSE for using more than your allotted time. Rehearse your presentation several times to finish it within allotted time.
- Presenters are required to present their paper live either in offline or online presentation mode, followed by Q&A during their scheduled timeslot.
- For online presentation, WebEx links of each Track and their time slot will be notified soon.
- Presentations should be clearly structured and should contain the essential elements of the accepted paper. Presentation should have, Background of the Research, Problem Statement, Novelty of the Work, Authors Contribution, Methodology, Results etc. and any other content the author wishes to present.
- The presenter should prepare a reasonable number of PowerPoint slides, so as not to exceed the time limit. Slides should not be overcrowded by text and graphics. Too much text should be avoided.
- Please submit your ppt to us in advance by 15th June 2022.